Snap Partner Summit | Plug into Snap Kit
To date, more than 200 apps have integrated with Snap Kit, powering all sorts of unique experiences that bring some of Snapchat’s most popular features to partner applications, and allowing Snapchatters to create Snaps using creative tools built by our partners.
Today we’re excited to announce new Snap Kit experiences:
Introducing App Stories
App Stories allow Snapchatters to share content right from the Snapchat camera to a Story inside another app.
- Share a Snap of your hidden talent to a Story on your Tinder profile.
- Share a Snap of your day to a Story on Houseparty.
- Share a Snap of your latest trip on AdventureAide to inspire customers to join you next time.
Conversation is so often about the content and causes you care about. We’re excited to announce that, soon, you’ll be able to share custom stickers from your favourite services right on a Snap.
- Use Netflix to share the show you’re watching.
- Use Breaker or Anchor to share the podcast you’re listening to.
- Use Anghami (in the Middle East) or JioSavvn (in India) to share a song you love.
- Use GoFundMe to share a meaningful cause.
- Use VSCO to share a beautiful photo with your friends on Snapchat.
With many of these integrations, friends can simply swipe up to watch, listen or donate on their own!
Bitmoji Kit helps our community bring their Bitmoji with them to even more places.
- Use Bitmoji to add context to your payments on Venmo.
- Watch your Bitmoji react, right on your wrist, as you move with Fitbit. Now that’s self-motivation!
Introducing Ad Kit
Ad Kit allows developers to access our new Snap Audience Network and bring our popular mobile ad format, Snap Ads, to their apps. This will help our partners grow, and offer advertisers new ways to reach the Snapchat community.
We’re accepting applications for Ad Kit and App Stories (part of Story Kit) at SnapKit.com from today.