Snap Partner Summit: New Ways for Developers to Build with Snapchat
Today, we’re introducing new products powered by some of the best parts of Snapchat:
- Camera Kit invites developers to bring Snapchat's AR camera to their own apps. Soon on Squad, you’ll be able to add fun Snapchat lenses while you browse, chat, shop, and watch videos together. With Triller’s Camera Kit integration, you’ll be able to create your own music videos with special Snapchat lenses.
- Snap Minis are a new way for developers to bring their services inside Snapchat and empower new, social experiences. We’ve carefully designed Minis to deeply integrate within your conversations, so coordinating with friends is faster than ever.
- Dynamic Lenses bring real-time information from your apps into Snapchat lenses. Beginning today, you can share a custom Lens on Snapchat to invite your friends to your virtual group hangs on Houseparty.
- With Bitmoji for Games, we’ve built the ultimate cross-platform avatar for gaming. On mobile, PC, console, and beyond, Bitmoji for Games puts you and your friends right into the action.
- Bitmoji Paint, from Snap Games Studio, brings together millions of players to simultaneously contribute to one global collage. An all-new infrastructure service will power this game, and soon, developers will be able to use these tools to build games for the Snap platform. We’re also introducing new games from partners including Mojiworks, Game Closure, Zynga and more!
If you’re a developer and interested in trying Snap Kit, you can learn more about it here.
We can’t wait to see what you will create!